This role allows the creation and management of operator accounts, set up/register devices, manage users, enable marketing programs, create test vend codes, etc.
- Create a PayRange user account with an email address that is not associated to any PayRange operator account.
- Add that PayRange user account and assign it to a “Distributor” role to the parent PayRange Operator account by requesting someone that has an owner role on that account and assigning it to a “Distributor” role.
Steps to creating a new operator account from a Distributor role:
- Open an internet browser (Chrome browser recommended).
- Navigate to manage.payrange.com.
- Login by entering Distributor account credentials and then tap Sign In. .
- Tap Create Operator.
- Complete all operator details fields.
- Tap Create.
- Choose the marketing campaigns to enable/disable by selecting the checkboxes.
- Tap Finish Setup.
- Tap Manage for the account created.
- Tap Users under Settings options.
- Add PayRange users email address and select a Role by tapping on Add Users.
- Tap the checkbox under the Actions options to save the changes.