Tags are keywords you can assign to your devices.
Use tagging to:
- Organize your device data for reporting purposes.
- Display offers only on your devices with matching tags.
- Limit access to device data.
- Limit the editing access on your account for users with a route driver role.
Tags are optional.
Here's a short overview of how to add tags through your management account.
How To Add or Remove Tags
- Tap Management from the menu.
- Tap Tags in the drop-down options.
- Tap Add Tags or Remove Tags.
- Enter a name you've chosen as a tag for the PayRange device(s) you're adding.
- Enter your chosen filter in the Search box to find your PayRange device(s) and tap the Search button.
- Tap to checkmark each Device ID tag you wish to add or remove.
- Tap the Apply button to add or remove the device tags you're checkmarking.
To remove tags, use the same process but select Remove Tag in place of Add.