The following video will guide you through the steps necessary to set up your Operator Account in MANAGE.
To create an Operator Account:
- Open a web browser and go to manage.payrange.com
- Select “Operator Sign up” at the bottom of the page
- Enter name and email address for the operator account
- Create a password (minimum of six characters) and press ‘Next’
- Enter your mobile phone number
- You will receive an SMS (Text) with a verification code. Enter the verification code and press ‘Next’
- Fill out all pertinent information as it applies to the business
Convert Consumer Account to Operator Account
If you have already created a consumer account, you can convert that consumer account into an operator account
- On a desktop/laptop computer open a browser
- Navigate to manage.payrange.com
- Enter the credentials for the consumer account
- Click 'Sign in'
- On the right side of the screen, select the “Create an Operator Account” link and fill out all pertinent information as it applies to the business